Rajasthan - Udaipur, Jodhpur & Jaisalmer
5 Nights / 6 Days
Sightseeing and Transfers
Other inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
- Full day Sightseeing tour with(Maharana Pratap Memorial,Nehru Garden,Sehelion Ki Bari,Sukhadia Circle,Fateh Sagar,City Palace of Udaipur,Jagdish Temple)
Price Rs 35,500/- (Starting Price Per Person)
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Day 1: Udaipur Railway Station / Airport To Hotel
Meet & Greet on arrival at Udaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 2: Udaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari - Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 3: Udaipur To Jodhpur Via Ranakpur (300 Km / 5 Hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. Enroute visit Ranakpur Chaumukha Temple built in 1439. This marble temple has 29 halls supported by 1444 pillars. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 5: Jodhpur Halfday Sightseeing To Jaisalmer (285 Km / 5½ Hrs)
After breakfast start for halfday sightseeing covering Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. After that transfer to Jaisalmer - The Golden City. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 6: Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why its known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli. Salim singh-ki-Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. After that also visit Gadishar Lake. In evening proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes & you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar desert. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.