Kuala Lumpur & Genting
3 Nights / 4 Days
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Genting Highlands.
- Daily Breakfast in the hotel (Except Day 01).
- Transfer: KUL Airport – KUL Hotel – Genting Hotel – KUL Airport
- Half day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur with English Speaking Guide
- In Genting Snow World ticket
- Genting Skyway Cable Car ticket
- All tours and transfers on SIC basis- seat in coach
Price Rs 44,990/- (Starting Price Per Person)
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the scheduled seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Government service tax.
Day 1: Arrival Kuala Lumpur – Evening Shotostop of Twin Tower
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur. As you will reach your destination, you would be transferred to a pre-booked hotel in the city. The capital city of Kuala Lumpur is dotted with steel-clad skyscrapers, king-sized shopping malls, buzzing street markets, historic monuments and lush parks. The day would be free for you, choose to step out from your hotel and explore the nearby market and surroundings or simply relax in your hotel room. Evening your driver will take you to Petronas Twin Tower for a Photostop to see the famous towers gleaming with Bright lights looking spectacular. Later drop back to the Hotel. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 2: Kuala Lumpur – Half day city tour
Post breakfast, guests would be heading for the city tour of Kuala Lumpur. First in the schedule would be the visit to Kuala Lumpur's premier handicraft shop Karyaneka. Beautifully reflecting the ethnic and cultural heritage of Malaysia, Karyaneka offers a wide collection of souvenir items. Post visiting this, guests would be making their way to the Golden Triangle area and Independent Square right through the Chinatown area. Kuala Lumpur city tour also comprises visits to the King's Palace, the Masjid Jamek, National Monument, National Mosque, Sultan Abdul Samad Building and finally the Thean Hou Temple. Later part of the day is free to be spent at leisure. Feel free to explore the local markets of the city or optionally you can head to I-City Tour. Overnight stay in the hotel at Kuala Lumpur.
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur- Batu Caves – Cable Car - Genting Highlands- Snow world
This is the last sightseeing day of our wonderful tour. Post breakfast, guests would be taken on a drive to Genting Highlands. Located in the Titiwangsa Mountains in the northeast of Kuala Lumpur, Genting Highlands is a high altitude resort. However on the way to this hill resort, guests would be making a 20 minute stoppage at the Batu caves. Batu Caves is a series of caves and cave temples which holds a great amount of prominence for pilgrims from all over the world. Post this, continue on your visit to the Highlands. Once there, spend some time admiring the spectacular view of the islands down below. Post that, guests would be escorted to an Indoor theme park which is renowned for its magical adventure rides. The tour of Genting also includes visit to the snow world and 1 way cable car ride. Overnight stay at the Genting hotel.
Day 4: Depart Kuala Lumpur
This brings the end of our amazing tour. Post breakfast, check by noon from the hotel. Guest have free time till departure for Airport. Guests would be transferred to the airport for their return journey back home. All the arrangements for a comfortable return journey would be made in advance by our representatives at the airport.