5 Nights / 6 Days
Sightseeing and Transfers
Other inclusions available in the package
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel on in Private Car (1-3 Pax)
- Transfer from Hotel to Port on Private Basis (1-3 Pax)
- Ferry Ticket from Athens to Santorini (Piraeus Port - Mykonos) - departure 07:00 am
- Athens by night (City Drive, Acropolis, Greek Museum of Musical Instruments) + Greek Dinner
- Athens Tour with Acropolis Museum (Panathenaic Stadium, Royal Palace, Hadrian's Arch, Greek Parliament)
- Athens Hop on Hop off Tour
- Ferry Ticket from Santorini (Thira Port) to Athens (Rafina Port) - departure 8:30 am
- Round Trip Transfers from Santorini (Thira Port to Hotel) on Private Basis (1-3 Pax)
- Santorini Volcano Cruise Including Hot Springs, Thirasia
Price Rs 53,500/- (Starting Price Per Person)
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
- Meet and assist at International Athens Airport and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day is yours to spend to explore this fascinating city. Athens. A magical city. The city with the most glorious history in the world is worshipped by gods and people. The enchanting capital of Greece has always been the birthplace of civilization. It is the city where democracy was born and most of the wise men of ancient times. The most important civilization of ancient world flourished in Athens and relives through superb architectural masterpieces.
- Later on you will be picked up from your hotel to start your Athens by night tour. Witness the beauty as night falls and the ancient city of Athens is transformed by light and shadow! Join us for Athens by Night, a tour off all that’s on offer as the Greek capital descends into darkness. Cruise between glowing, proud buildings with a short panoramic drive through the city centre. Drink in and admire the illuminated Acropolis from the slopes of the sacred hill, offering a nighttime photo opportunity that is second to none. Overnight at hotel.
Day 1: Arrival- Athens By Night
Day 2: Athens City Tour With Acropolis Museum (closed On Mondays)
From the Acropolis to Omonia Square, with the half-day sightseeing and Acropolis museum tour you'll see all the famous sites of ancient and modern Athens on this comprehensive morning tour. Learn all about Athens’ ancient and modern history on this half-day tour of the city. Take a trip alongside our expert guides, who will knowledgeably let you in on all there is to know and more about this fascinating city, in which past and present constantly blend. Begin by spending some time at the breath-taking Panathenaic Stadium, a magnificent construction erected on the remains of an ancient stadium.hen, as you continue, pass by the Royal Palace, the private residence of Greece’s Prime Minister. Keep a lookout for the Euzones, the Palace’s guards in their colourful uniforms! You will also be able to appreciate many incredible landmarks drenched in history, such as Hadrian’s Arch, the Greek Parliament in Syntagma Square and Athens’ memorial to the Unknown Soldier. Last but not least, you will visit the Acropolis, an old plateau abundant with various symbols of ancient Greece, the most magnificent of which are the remains of the Parthenon.
Day 3: Athens- Full Day Hop On Hop Off
Athens is a city filled with must-sees; it’s almost impossible to get to know all its history, culture and architectural wonders by foot or taxi. Join the Red Route bus tour of the city, the best solution for exploring every inch of ancient and modern Greek heritage in a single day. Just wait at the nearest Red Route bus stop – there are 15 of them all around the city – and in not more than half an hour you will be cruising the streets of Athens and heading for its most emblematic landmarks. The bus is hop on-hop off, meaning that with your bus ticket you can jump off the bus at any given point of interest in the city, meander around the streets for a while, and later join the bus again.
Day 4: Athens - Santorini
Today after breakfast, transfer to port for your ferry to Santorini . On arrival transfer to the hotel and check-in. Rest of the day is free to explore on your own.
Day 5: Santorini - Volcano Cruise Including Hot Springs
After breakfast, proceed to caldera and Oia Sunset Tour, proceed to volcanic island of Nea Kameni where you can walk up the ascending soil path and approach the crater of the active volcano. Later, continue your journey to the island of Palea Kameni where you can swim in the green sulphur waters of the Hot Springs or just enjoy the view. Proceed to Thirassia Island and you will have the opportunity to swim on the beach of Thirassia or to explore the village of Manolas with its winding steps and traditional houses. Later, enjoy Oia sunset, one of the most amazing sunsets in the world.
Day 6: Departure From Santorini
In the morning after breakfast, proceed to pier to take the Ferry back to Athens and then transfer to airport for your flight back home.