Rameshwaram & Madurai
3 Nights / 4 Days
Road transport from Rameshwaram - AC Vehicle
Sightseeing and Transfers
Other inclusions available in the package
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll and parking charges included
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
- Arrive Rameshwaram and check into hotel.
- Rameshwaram is an island situated on the tip of the Indian peninsula. The city is also an important south India pilgrimage center of the Indians. It is the place from where Lord Rama had built a bridge across the sea to rescue his consort Sita. This is the place where Rama worshipped Lord Shiva to cleanse away the sin of Ravana. Both the Vaishnavites and Shaivites visit this pilgrimage city. A place called Dhanushkodi named after Rama's bow is at the eastern end of the island at a distance of 8 kms from Rameshwaram. Stay overnight in Rameshwaram.
Day 1: Arrival At Rameshwaram
Day 2: Rameshwaram To Madurai
Drive to Madurai and check-in at hotel. Day free to visit the Meenakshi Temple, one of the biggest temple complex in India. It is a rectangular twin shrine: the southern temple dedicated to Meenakshi (the consort of Shiva) and the other to Shiva. The high point of the Meenakshi temple is Hall of a "Thousand Pillars", built in the 16th Century which is as great a work of structural engineeri.
Day 3: Madurai Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Thirumalai Nayak Palace, Thiruparankundram Murugan Temple, Gandhi Museum, Samanar Hills and Koodal Azhagar Temple. Stay overnight in Madurai.
Day 4: Depature From Madurai
Transfer to airport or railway station to connect flight or train for onward journey.