Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi & Penang
6 Nights / 7 Days
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- 02 Night Accommodation in Langkawi
- 02 Night Accommodation in Penang
- Daily Breakfast in the hotel (Except Day 01)
- Transfer: LGK Airport – LGK Hotel – LGK Ferry Terminal
- One Way Langkawi to Penang Ferry Ticket
- Transfer: PEN Ferry Terminal – PEN Hotel – PEN Bus Station
- One Way Penang to Kuala Lumpur Express Coach Ticket
- Transfer: KUL BS – KUL Hotel – KUL Airport
- Island Hopping Tour in Langkawi with English Speaking Guide
- Half day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur with English Speaking Guide
- Half Day City Tour of Penang City with English Speaking Guide
- All tours and transfers on SIC basis- seat in coach
Price Rs 50990/- (Starting Price Per Person)
- Tips to driver and guides locally
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the scheduled seat in coach timings
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs)
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Travel Insurance charges
- Personal extras
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Government service tax
Day 1: Langkawi
On arrival at the Langkawi airport, meet our representative who’ll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel to relax in the cozy comforts of its room. Spend the day at leisure. In the evening you may take a leisurely walk to this beautiful island of Langkawi on your own. In the evening return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2: Island Hopping Tour
Next morning after breakfast, embark on a excursion to the various outlying island of Langkawi. Pay a visit to the two beautiful islands Pulau Dayang Bunting and the Pulau Singa Besar. Animal sighting at these two islands is not guaranteed. Later in the day explore the Pulau Beras Basah, a great place to enjoy swimming and sunbathing. Enjoy watching the wild eagles feeding at close range while passing the mangrove. Retire for the night at the hotel.
Day 3: Langkawi – Penang
In the morning post breakfast, transfer to ferry terminal to board a ferry to Penang. As you reach Penang, get accommodated at one of our listed hotels. Rest and relax in the comforting surroundings of the hotel room. Spend the rest of the day as to your liking. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Penang.
Day 4: Penang City Tour
On the following day after enjoying a lavish breakfast, proceed to a city tour to Penang. Pay a visit to Kek Lok Si temple. It is one of the most beautiful and largest Buddhist temple complexes in South East Asia. The seven storey pagoda features a mixture of Thai, Burmese and Chinese craftsmanship and architecture. Later in the day explore the spectacular Penang Butterfly Farm. This butterfly sanctuary is home to more than 120 species of exotic and rear species. It also features hatchery and a "Preserved Butterfly of the World" Museum. Overnight stay at the hotel in Penang.
Day 5: Penang – Kuala Lumpur
Next morning after enjoying a lavish breakfast, transfer to bus station to board a coach to Kuala Lumpur. Upon reaching Kuala Lumpur, check-in at one of our chosen hotels. Rest and relax in the cozy comforts of its room for the entire day. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Post breakfast, embark on a city tour of Kuala Lumpur. While exploring this beautiful city take a look at the fine range of intricate Malaysian handicrafts aryaneka. Visit the Golden Triangle area cruise and the independent Square before driving through Chinatown. Also pay a visit the King Palace’s and the Masjid Jamek. Later in the day explore the National Monument dedicated to the fallen heroes. Enjoy the sight of Moorish architecture of the 19th century in Sultan Abdul Samad Building and the Railway Station. Also catch a glimpse of the National Museum and the beautiful Thean Hou Temple. In the evening return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 7: Departure
In the morning after breakfast, in time transfer to airport to board a flight for onward destination, marking an end of this delightful tour