Dubai For First Timers
4 Nights / 5 Days
- 04 Nights Accommodation in Dubai
- Daily Breakfast in the hotel (Except Day 01).
- Transfer: Dubai Airport – Dubai Hotel – Dubai Airport
- Half Day City Tour
- Dhow Cruise Creek with Buffet Dinner
- Desert Safari Tour with 4 Star BBQ Dinner, Camel ride, Belly Dance & Taruna Dance performance
- Full Day Abu Dhabi & Ferrari World Tour
- Burj Khalifa with 124th Floor Entrance at Normal Hours & Dubai Mall Visit
- Visa + OTB Charges Included
- All tours and transfers on PVT. basis
Rs 48990/- (Starting Price Per Person)
- Tourism Dihram Tax (Payable Directly at the Hotel Reception, 3* Hotels – AED 10 Per Room Per Night)
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the scheduled seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs).
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel Insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Government service tax.
Day 1: Arrival Dubai – Dhow Cruise
As you arrive at the Dubai airport, meet our tour representative who helps you with an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities. The rest of the day is fee for leisure activities. In the evening, go for Dhow Cruise, riding down the Dubai stream. As you enjoy the lively music and finger-licking delights during buffet dinner, do not miss the dancing light on the skyscrapers of Dubai.
Day 2: Dubai – Half Day City Tour & Desert Safari
After breakfast on day 2, embark on a half day sightseeing tour of Dubai including some of the popular attractions of Dubai including the Old Arabian Houses, the Spice Souk – traditional Arabic-style market of spices and Jumeirah Mosque- a beautiful structure, it is the only mosque in the city, which allows entry of non-Muslims. In the afternoon, get ready for an unforgettable experience of desert safari. You are picked from your hotel. Enjoy a thrilling ride across the sand dunes of Arabia. Savor the magical sunset views. In the evening, evening enjoy a barbeque dinner along with a traditional Belly Dance performance at the Bedouin camp. There is a shopping tent too where you can get your hands on memorable souvenirs. Back to the hotel.
Day 3: Dubai – Abu Dhabi & Ferrari World
Start you day with a delicious breakfast. Next, proceed Abu Dhabi City Tour. See the city’s spectacular Corniche, as well as the historic fishing harbor and Heritage Village. Hear stories of Emirati wealth, both ancient and modern. Visit some of the landmark monuments, including the opulent Emirates Palace, and magnicifent Sheik Zayed Mosque. Later in the afternoon visit the Ferrari World Amusement Park. The Park hosts more than 20 unique rides and attraction for
visitors of all ages and interests. Every visitor in the park will find their own pleasure. Get spellbound by the speed thrill rides, the world's most advanced simulators and family friendly attractions. Apart from the spectacular delights, there is a wide variety to Italian restaurants, unique shopping experience and entertainment. After having a dose of wonderful fun return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Dubai –Bollywood Theme Park
Breakfast at Hotel. Some leisure time depending what time your Burj Khalifa tickets have been booked. Later visit the majestic and unbelievable achievement of Dubai, the Burj Khalifa. The World tallest tower is incredible. The views from top of the tower is absolutely awe-inspiring. Visit the top of Burj Khalifa and walk into the sky. Experience first-hand this modern architectural and engineering marvel. The surroundings as far as you can see seem puny and inconsequential from such a lofty height. After the tour drop back to the hotel.
Day 5: Depart Dubai – Burj Khalifa
Today morning have a hearty breakfast. After this pack your bags and check-out. By evening you will be transferred to Dubai International Airport for your flight back home. Return home with cherished memories of the breathtaking Dubai.