- Deluxe Room (Breakfast)
- UAE Single Entry Tourist Visa with OK to Board
- Trio Combo with Airport Transfers (City Tour, Desert Safari and Dhow Cruise with Dinner)
- Bollywood Park with Return Transfers (SIC) - One Day Pass
Starts at 10:30 am (Duration: 8 hrs)
- At the Top of Burj Khalifa with seat in coach transfers
Between 10:00 am to 8:00 pm (Duration: 2 hrs)
- Abu Dhabi Tour & Ferrari Theme Park (Bronze Ticket) without lunch and transfers on seat in coach basis
Starts at 10:30 am (Duration: 9 hrs)
Starting Price Rs 55,500/- Per Adult
Useful Tips before Booking
- Tourism Dirham Fee is 15 AED (3*), 25 AED (4*) and 30 AED (5*) per room per night which needs to be paid at time of checkout.
- Check-in time in Dubai is 2 pm. You may need to wait if you reach early as early check-in is not guaranteed.
- All tours and transfers are on SIC (Seat in Coach basis) unless converted to Private. Tours may include multiple pickup points (4-5 hotels) for other passengers.
- If you are traveling with elderly people or infants or pregnant women, then Desert Safari is not advisable for you. You can opt for desert safari without dune bashing in that case.
- Room sizes in following hotels are small e.g. City Max (215 sq ft), Panorama Grand (200 sq ft), Howard Johnson (260 sq ft), City Season Towers (240 sq ft). Opt for apartments or 4 star hotels to get larger rooms.
- In case you are opting for Dhow Cruise with Dinner, the food quality on the Cruise may not be good and you may not like it.
- All Dubai Hotels charge Tourism Fee in AED, which needs to be paid at the time of checkout from the hotel.
- Upon arrival at Dubai International Airport, you will be transfered to hotel and check in (Normal Check in time is at 14:00 hrs – Early check in is subject to availability and may cost extra).
- In evening pick up from hotel around 6:30 pm and proceed to enjoy Dhow Cruise. Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Dividing the charming 'city of lights' into two commercial districts, Dubai Creek epitomizes the city's personality. The view of the city is intertwining of traditional and modern architect and culture. On dhow cruise; international buffet dinner will be served with soft drinks in the silence along Dubai Creek. Overnight stay at hotel.
- After breakfast proceed for a panoramic half day city tour of Dubai. You will tour the Jumeirah Mosque, Bastakiya square, drive in front of the Atlantis, the Gold Souk and the Spice Souk, where you can shop as much as you want. Your last stop will be the Dubai Mall where you can spend some time going through all the shops.
- In the evening take a thrilling ride through the deserts. Relish authentic Arabic cuisine. Be spellbound by the enthralling performances by exotic dancers. Watch the stars blinking at you in the wildness of the desert. All this and more for the tourist. Trip to the desert is full of Fun and adventure.
- After breakfast you can proceed for full day tour of Abu Dhabi with Ferrari Theme Park (optional tour). Discover Abu Dhabi including Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. shimmering skyscrapers, villas and palaces line our route along the Riviera-style Corniche with its blue Gulf waters and enticing offshore islands. Stop by the biggest and famous Marina mall for lunch (cost not included) or shopping.
- In the afternoon visit Ferrari World. Ferrari World is Situated on the Yas island, FWAD has a surface area of 200,000 square meters, all under cover, which makes it the biggest indoor park in the world. There are over 20 attractions for visitors to enjoy, from the must futuristic such as Formula Rossa, the worlds fastest rollercoaster, which can accelerate its cars from 0 to 240 kmh in the same time as a Formula 1 car, to the four dimensional Speed of Magic. Return back to hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
- Breakfast at hotel. Today first half is free for leisure. You may choose to explore near by malls or go for Ski Dubai (at your own expense) at Mall of the Emirates.
- In the afternoon you will be transfered to Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls in the world and home to over 1200 stores. Discover Dubai Aquarium and spend your time shopping. Later proceed to the Top of Burj Khalifa, World's Tallest Tower. You will be taken to the 124th Floor Observation Deck at Burj Khalifa from where you can admire panoramic views entire Dubai. Spend half an hour at the top and then come down, and at 7 pm watch the Dubai Fountains come alive. There is a 10 minute show every 20 minutes and its lovely to watch the largest fountain in the world. Return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 1: Arrival Dubai And Evening Dhow Cruise
Day 2: Morning Half Day City Tour And Evening Desert Safari
Day 3: Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour With Ferrari World
Day 4: Dubai Mall And Top Of Burj Khalifa
Day 5: Visit To Bollywood Theme Park
After Breakfast proceed to day long journey to The first theme park in the world dedicated to all things Bollywood! Action, adventure, romance, comedy, music, dance, flavor and emotion, Bollywood style. A celebration of Mumbai’s legendary film industry in 5 zones inspired by Bollywood blockbusters, enjoy live entertainment, stage performances and flamboyant cinematic rides in an experience unlike any other. For the first time ever, you will live, learn and experience the kaleidoscopic world of Mumbai’s famous film industry, in the world’s first Bollywood themed park covering 1.7million square feet on the opening day, Later in the evening proceed to Hotel for a over Night stay.
Day 6: Free Day
Breakfast at hotel. Today is free at your own leisure. You may choose sightseeing such as Lost Chambers + Aquaventure tour, Dolphinarium, Visit to Emirates Mall with Ski Dubai, or visit to Miracle Garden. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: Free Day For Shopping And Departure From Dubai
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from hotel and keep you bags at lobby. Spend rest of the day shopping on your own at Dubai's famous malls such as Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates or at the famous Souk's of Dubai. Later return back to hotel for your departure transfer to Airport. Fly back to your home town with happy memories of the tour.